Monday, April 16, 2012

Kids on Scooters as a Replacement for Dogs

Don't ask me to choose between Colbert and Stewart, because I think they're both awesome.  I think I've watched every single Colbert Report since last June, and recently became obsessed with the Daily Show.  



^Colbert's high school yearbook.  How could you NOT love him?



I knew it was going to be hot and muggy today so I  fell out of bed in a tangle of sheet, blanket, and pillow jumped out of bed at 6:30.  I wanted to do 8 miles but cut it short at 7 because the humidity was making it hard to...breathe.  








There was a kid (couldn't have been older than 6 years old) who rode on his scooter beside me for like half a mile.  I had no idea where his parents were.  I was too pooped by that point to ask any questions so I just went along with it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment