Monday, May 7, 2012

One more exam until freedom


Weekly Roundup:
image
The 8 miles on Thursday were actually only 4 (Dailymile lumps your running and biking miles together). 

I have one last exam tomorrow and I have a feeling this one is not going to be pretty.  It’s my game theory class and I’ve found that the problems are either very intuitive, or very complicated.  We started out with normal/extensive form games and Nash equilibria – great.  Kind of fun, actually.  Then we got into alternate offer bargaining, subgame perfect equilibria, Baysian games, infinite horizon, grim-trigger strategies….sigh.  Somewhere along the way I realized I’m just not good at this stuff.  Far too logical, quantitative, and rational for my way of thinking.

I have about 12 hours until the exam and my last ditch effort at cramming looks something like...


No comments:

Post a Comment